Project Planner / Project Controls Specialist
Full‐time project planning/scheduling support needed for a portfolio of projects at a pharmaceutical client site in the Raleigh area. Multi-year project assignment with opportunity for extension. Position will report to the Area managers and interact with multiple departments across a wide range of projects (including process improvements, manufacturing planning, new equipment implementation, facility construction, product introductions and logistics optimization).
- Detailed schedule development based on project understanding from team members
- Project progress updating and perform analysis of bottlenecks, trends, critical path
- Simulation/modeling of processes and key inputs for scenario evaluations
- Analyze and present project data to team members
- Establish project baselines and track milestones
- Prepare project status presentations and develop custom reports
- Other work as required/needed
To be considered, candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Four‐year relevant degree (Engineering preferred)
- Experience with scheduling software tools (Primavera, MS Project, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical problem‐solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exhibits professionalism
Candidate should be a dynamic individual who can work with project leads, area managers and support staff. Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision, and as a member of a team. Successful candidate will build strong relationships and engender trust to obtain accurate and timely data.
Must hold a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record and submit to background investigation.